B Com. with CMA
- History | Economics
- History | English (Major)
- History | Secretarial Practice
- History | Journalism And Mass Communication
- History | Nutrition And Health Sciences
- Political Science | Economics
- Political Science | English (Major)
- Political Science | Secretarial Practice
- Political Science | Journalism And Mass Communication
- Political Science | Nutrition And Health Sciences
- Psychology | Economics
- Psychology | English (Major)
- Psychology | Secretarial Practice
- Psychology | Journalism And Mass Communication
- Psychology | Nutrition And Health Sciences
- Animation | Economics
- Animation | English (Major)
- Animation | Secretarial Practice
- Animation | Journalism And Mass Communication
- Animation | Nutrition And Health Sciences
- Office Practice And Management | Economics
- Office Practice And Management | English (Major)
- Office Practice And Management | Secretarial Practice
- Office Practice And Management | Journalism And Mass Communication
- Office Practice And Management | Nutrition And Health Sciences
- BBA – Business Process Management
- BBA with Aviation
Open Elective Courses
- Introduction To Archaeology
- Human Rights
- Psychology Of Health And Well Being
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Secretarial Function
- Writing For Media
- Spoken English For Corporate Jobs
- Chemistry In Daily Life
- Astronomy And Space Mission
- Business Mathematics
- Plants And Human Welfare
- Microbial Technology For Human Welfare
- Economics Zoology
- Office Automotion
- Applied Statistics
- Office Organization And Management
- Accounting For Everyone
- Financial Literacy
- Pre-reforms Indian Economy
- Business Economics
- Physics | Mathematics
- Physics | Chemistry
- Physics | Computer Science
- Botany | Chemistry
- Botany | Zoology
- Botany | Nutrition And Health Sciences
- Microbiology | Chemistry
- Microbiology | Zoology
- Microbiology | Nutrition And Health Sciences
- Statistics | Mathematics
- Statistics | Chemistry
- Statistics | Computer Science
- Statistics | Economics
- Psychology | Chemistry
- Psychology | Zoology
- Psychology | Nutrition And Health Sciences
- Animation | Mathematics
- Animation | Chemistry
- Animation | Computer Science
- M.A. English
- M.Sc Psychology
- M.Sc. Clinical Psychology
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Big Data Analytics
- PG Diploma in Business Data Analytics
- PG Diploma in Counselling and Guidance
Admission Policy & Process
As per the college admission policy a well planned and structured admission process ensures transparency for both UG/PG programmes.
The procedure is detailed below:
- A help desk is set up at the entrance of the college office to provide necessary information related to admission and to help candidates fill the application form. Faculty-wise counters are put up for receiving applications.
- The process of conducting interviews and verification of documents is taken up by an oriented and trained Admission Committee. The meritorious/sports/minority/SC/ ST/OBC and physically disabled candidates are given preference. Financial help is given to the economically deserving students. Counseling is offered by the Principal, the Vice-principal and the members of the Admission Committee before the students make their selection of the programme.
- The admission procedure is computerized.
- Faculty-wise assemblies are organized for parents and their wards to inform them about the rules and regulations of the college, especially the rules regarding autonomy and what constitutes the ethics and code of conduct at St Agnes College.
Requirements for Foreign students seeking admission :
- Original Certificates mentioned above
- Eligibility Certificate from the Mangalore University and Migration Certificate.
- Student Visa and one set of passport copy.
- AIDS free certificate issued by the Competent Authorities.
(Note: Admission will not be finalized unless they produce the above said Certificates.)
Admission and Fees:
- A candidate who appears for the interview and secures a seat will pay all the fees in the Bank on the following day failing which she forfeits the seat. Course fees will be paid by students, who take up BBM/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Statistics/B.C.A./English Major/Social Work /Food & Nutrition (Optional).
- No fees will be refunded if a student leaves the course after admission.
- Students, who do not attend classes for 5 consecutive days after the reopening will forfeit their seats.
Documents to be produced for the Post Graduate interview:
- Degree original marks cards and one Photostat copy of the same.
- Attested Photostat copy of SSLC/CBSE or any other qualifying Board Examination marks card.
- Transfer certificate in original from the institution last attended.
- Conduct Certificate (original).
- Eligibility Certificate from Mangalore University, Migration and pass certificates for students coming from other states.
- Two passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph (coloured).
Refund Policy for online payment:
- There is no cancellation option for end users after online payment is made. In case of duplicate payment payer/parent/student kindly approach the Principal of the College for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your Bank statement.
St. Agnes College (Autonomous)
Bendore, Mangalore – 575002.
Note: As per Supreme Court Order, ragging in Educational Institutions is not allowed. Any defaulter is liable to be expelled from the College.
PG Admissions- Apply online or offline. For offline admissions visit the college.