Date of Establishment of IQAC
15th June 2000
Functions of IQAC
- To disseminate information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- To document the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- To prepare the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- To act as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities.
- To assess the annual progress of departments and the Institution.
- To promote research culture among staff and students.
- To encourage Departments to organize seminars, workshops, orientation and faculty development programmes.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.