The Apostolic Carmel Higher Education for holistic development prepares the Agnesian Students to be God-centered, academically competent, responsible citizens and effective leaders committed to serve the society.
St. Agnes College is committed to:
- Provide integral, value based and quality oriented learning experiences in the classroom and beyond
- Strengthen the faith life of the catholic students and keep alive the founding charism of the Apostolic Carmel
- Ensure commitment and pursuit of excellence in the staff
- Promote and enhance national and international goals of Higher Education
- Foster and intensify the goals of national integration, unity and harmony in diversity as well as personal and national leadership for service
- Develop convictions, and reinforce empowerment and action for restoration of women’s dignity and human rights
- Nurture eco-friendly culture with responsibility.